3.15.2009

Welcome

Hi everyone.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the page I set up. The fact that you're here means you probably already know that I have received a call to serve in the Argentina Resistencia mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. If you thought that was a mouthful, you should try saying it in Spanish. I started this blog as a way of justifying the awesome camera that my Mom got me for Christmas, and as a way to plant even more suggestions into my brothers' subconscious to try and make missionaries out of them too. It is also a good way to give people back home a good way to keep track of how I'm doing.

This is my first blogging incursion (it's like a foray, but more masculine), and my record with social networking sites is rather poor. Lucky for you readers, though, I'm not actually allowed to blog from the mission field. Starting next week you'll be reading things secondhand, but with notes and pictures from me. I thought this would be my small way of making sure Melissa doesn't have a social life while I'm gone. If you do want to talk to me directly, however, my email and mailing address will be posted in the sidebar. You can find the box on the bottom-right corner of the page. I'll try to make sure that that information remains as current as possible.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes,
Elder Rasband

0 comments:

Post a Comment