3.18.2009

Just a Brief Introduction...

My name is Melissa and I will be maintaining this blog at the request of Elder Rasband. Today he told me that good things come to those who wait, and while I don't actually think he meant it in this context, I just want to express the sentiment that I will do my best to keep this page as up-to-date as possible, but I can't make any promises about having a regimented update schedule. I will do my best to keep you posted as he keeps me posted.

Elder Rasband has officially entered the MTC as of 1:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time. I am very proud of him for taking this step in his life, as, I'm sure, are all of you. I know that Paul would love to receive letters from anyone who felt the desire to send them. His current address is posted on the sidebar.

I hope you all enjoy receiving these updates from Elder Rasband. Please remember to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Melissa Smith

0 comments:

Post a Comment