3.26.2009

First news from Paul in the MTC:

My first week at the MTC has been wonderful. The spirit here is so strong that it can be physically wearying. Or maybe that's just the 18 hr days. As Melissa said, even if there are a lot of rules, at least they aren't enforced with tear gas.

My first mission companion is Elder Hogge (said Hoag). He is from California and we are getting along well. I promise to send pictures of us next week.

This week we were able to attend the Draper temple Dedication via satellite. It was an incredible experience for me that helped me see the part in the work that the Lord has given me.

I am studying hard and I hope that you will pray for my success. I love you all and I hope you'll come back to this page from time to time to see how I'm doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment