6.08.2010

05.31.2010

This week was incredibly busy. I was extremely tired the whole time, and about three days ago I lost my voice. Funny thing: as a missionary, I tend to use my voice a lot. I guess I just never really appreciated it as much as I should have. I've decided not to make that mistake again.

This week was also amazing. We had a bunch of investigators who came to church, which was a relief, because that's been really hard for us in the last few weeks.

Our branch is tiny. About thirty people come on a good week. The members are really good, but are mostly new to the church. Our leaders are learning their new roles. For now, the branch president is a member of the high council who lives in the nearby ward. We don't have enough people for a chapel so we take the bus to church.

There are two new families that are particularly helpful. They are the Rivas Family and the Dugos families. The husbands are the councilors in the branch presidency, and the wives are the relief society presidency. Those two, along with two other families and a few other people, comprise the core of our active members. We do have a lot of less active people who come if we're lucky though.

Life is good here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment