10.24.2009

Sorry I'm a little behind on the blog this week...I was in Barcelona when Paul emailed home. Here's a bit of what he's been up to lately:

"Resistencia is pretty cool. It isn't a very old city, but there are a lot of little quirky things to it. For instance, Resistencia is the self-proclaimed city of sculptors. There are a ridiculous number of sculptures in the city, and no one knows what half of them are supposed to mean. In our area there's one that is almost like a cloud with cow's udders hanging out of it. Like I said, no idea.

"After challenging you guys to talk to me about the service opportunities in your lives, I've come to realize how much more often I am helped by other people than I help them. I've just realized how many people do little things for me every day, while I have to look just to find one opportunity a week."

Overall, he sounds like he's doing very well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment