8.21.2009


Well, summer vacation's comming to an end. I hope it went well for everyone and that you all had enough fun to last you through the next school year. I'm pretty sure that 5 months have never flown by this fast in my entire life. It's pretty strange that pretty soon I won't even be very new in the mission. Weird.

Anyway, the woman that got baptized is named Ramona. She has 7 kids and a very strange family. Four of the kids are Evangelical Christian, and one of them doesn't know that she is an investigator yet. Ramona is very nice, and it has been amazing to see how the spirit has affected her life.

It's been like the busiest week that I've ever had in my entire life. Ward conference was this week, so everyone was excited for that. We also have a ton of investigators that are progressing really well. Because of ward conference, there have been a ton of member references lately too, which is pretty cool.


I've had a ton of testiments this week of how it is that the spirit strengthens us when we're not good enough in and of ourselves, which is good, because I am pretty much never good enough. If there's ever anything that you feel like you need to do, just do it and rely on the Lord for your support.

I love all of you and hope you miss me a ton.
Love, Elder Rasband

0 comments:

Post a Comment